MERN Stack developer
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain MERN stack applications, including the front-end, back-end, and database.
- Work with other developers to design and implement new features.
- Troubleshoot and debug MERN stack code.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest MERN stack technologies.
- Work with a variety of technologies and tools.
- Learn new technologies quickly and adapt to changing requirements.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be a team player and be willing to go the extra mile.
Qualifications & Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in MERN stack development
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience with unit testing and debugging
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills